( The Christmas wishlist meme- an explanation )
1. Send me a card! And let me send you one.
I adore them.
2. Upload your favorite Christmas song for me. I prefer religious Christmas music (I'm a weird atheist with an emotional attachment), but I'll try anything.
3. Tell me about New York! I know some of you live near the city, and I know more of you must have experience here. What are your places? Best kept-secrets? Jogging routes, Sunday brunch spots, favorite subway busker, that not-in-the-guidebooks thing you take visitors to, that one event you go to every year, that one blog you read for local stuff? Alternatively: your favorite memory of New York, or just something you love about it. Tell me something!
4. I would love graphics for any fic I've written. People who get cover graphics for their fic are so special.
5. Speaking of graphics, I still dream of a journal header with some combination of the Enterprise, Serenity, a viper, a puddlejumper, the TARDIS, an SG-1 Stargate, and the Metallicar (because I seem to have a modes-of-transportation fetish).
6. Gift certificates for restaurants. I mean, just stuff like Subway- I like eating things I don't make.
7. I have no professional clothes, and this is soon to be a problem. Gift certificates, or advice. I know roughly what I need (a couple simple suits, some kind of sufficiently dressy shoes that aren't pumps, lots of basic blouses that I don't hate, a new good leather belt...) but I have no idea really where
to get them for any kind of price I can afford. Is there a secret?
8. A wish for fandom at large: Keep writing SG1 and SGA. I know they're both off the air now, I know it'll die out eventually, just... not yet?
9. And lastly, for Christmas I want to get As on my exams. Somebody see to that, please. *g*
My address is in this
filtered post. Or just drop a comment and I'll get it to you, if you want.